As your Personal Chef, I’ll come to your home and interview you to determine your specific dietary needs and wants. After this Client Assessment is performed, I’ll use the information to develop a customized menu.
On the selected cook date, I’ll do all the grocery shopping and bring the fresh ingredients to your home. Using my own equipment, I’ll then prepare the selected menu in the safety of your home kitchen and agree upon Chefmeals kitchen. After all the meals are prepared, they are packaged, labeled and placed in the refrigerator and freezer to be enjoyed at your convenience. Your kitchen is left clean and filled with the aroma of home cooked meals.
A Personal Chef is different from a Private Chef. A Private Chef usually only provides their service to one individual or family. A Personal Chef provides services for several individuals and families at the same time, usually one per day
- You have no time to cook
- You don’t like your cooking
- You are tired of Fast-food/restaurant/carry-out food
- You have unique dietary requirements
- You are a senior, bachelor, or new mom who has no time and/or interest in cooking
- You or a loved one have a physical limitation or were recently released from the hospital and are unable to cook for yourself
- You’re going on vacation and don’t want to spend your holiday cooking or waiting in line for a good meal