WHY RENT FROM US?
Our kitchen space is designed for local
Caterers, Bakers and New Chefs needing a place to create.
The Biggest obstacle in starting a food business is the high cost of setting up a commercial kitchen. As a food creator, you need a place where you have the freedom to create. Shared-use of our kitchen in Hellertown, PA is a go-to-place for food truck operators, bakers, foodies, and other food producers that provide a cost-effective resource for rental space. need to focus on their business. We offer clean, commercially-licensed space so you don’t have to worry about the overhead of getting your own kitchen.
The goal of most food entrepreneurs is to own a brick and mortar establishment. By renting a commercial kitchen first, it allows for an entrepreneur to test their products, create a following, and to save money to reach their ultimate goal.
BENEFITS OF A SHARED KITCHEN
- The shared kitchen you rent from will take care of all the extra bills – electricity, contractors, security, sewage, pest control, building codes, and more – so you don’t have to. Caterers
- Shared kitchens have the commercial-grade equipment you need, and it is often the kitchen’s responsibility to maintain and repair it – one less thing on your plate.
- With a professional, shared-use commercial kitchen, you aren’t just getting a place to cook. You’re getting a family of chefs, food producers, caterers, and other like-minded businesses to exchange advice, guide you, and build camaraderie.
- Commercially-licensed, shared kitchens make it easy for you to stay compliant. You’ll have the peace of mind knowing you won’t risk getting shut down by the health inspector.
- Shared kitchens often provide the additional services – like chef consulting with all many services to help with operation, process, recipe development, sourcing, etc that help your business bring home the bacon! You’re the Creator. We can help your business scale to the next level.
- Monday-Friday 6am-9pm
- Saturday & Sunday – Based on kitchen availability with production(cooking time restrictions, all prep can work).
- Part-Time flat rate (up to 80hrs a month with a set schedule)
- Full-time flat rate (up to 160 hrs a month with a set schedule)
- Per Diem Kitchen space for folks that need space 1 time or few times for special events, can be a establishment food service operation that needs more production area to produce for special event.
Food Truck Friendly – Parking – Event Space – Temperature Control – Teaching Kitchen – Wifi – Demo Kitchen – 24/7 Security
- Consulting & Mentoring
- Office Access
- Postal Scale For Shipping Products
SHARED ACCESS TO:
- 20 Burners
- 4 Ovens, 1 Conventional
- 1 Halfsheet Conventional Oven
- 48″ Griddle
- 2 Fryers
- Slicer & Steamer
- Walk-in Fridge With Allocated Space